Sunday 18 March 2012

Church-a-thon




I'm busy studying and working, and therefore, not blogging. Hope to change that this week, but in the meantime...

We’re organizing a Church-a-thon.


890 Churches spread across an area of 5.4 square miles – that’s Rome! We plan to visit 30 by foot on one Saturday—no subway, no cars, no hitch-hiking… and no motorinos (Italian for moped).
 
Here is where you can help me.  I need your prayer intentions: people who need prayers - family situations, projects, or worries to put before Christ on the altar.
 
Find out more and please send this on.

7 comments:

  1. Happening Wednesday, and more details to come! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Br Mark

    God bless. Please pray for the Entwistle & Airey families. George, Ruth & Brian Jones & Robert Thwaites.

    Matthew & Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matthew and Tamsin, I definitely prayed for this yesterday and will continue to. God bless, and have a holy Easter. God bless. Br. Mark

      Delete
  3. Hi, Mark. Pray for me, so that God heals my hurts; Pray so that God helps my father and me to recover some money we were stolen and above all, so that my father can forgive his cousin and can rest and live quietly... God bless you... I pray for you every day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your prayers, and count on mine!

      Br. Mark

      Delete
  4. Br Mark.
    Please pray for the conversion of my parents, my brother and "re-conversion" of his wife, and the conversion of a young man named Chris.

    God bless,
    Kevin F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kevin, count on my continued prayers as we finish up Holy Week. Please say one for us here.

      God bless.
      Br. Mark

      Delete